Am Fri, 17 Jan 2014 09:25:58 -0500
schrieb John Griffiths <cinelerr...@grifent.com>:

> Christian,
>
> I'll contribute US $50.
>
> John

Thanks John,

I've received €34,36 EUR ($50).

        Christian

Btw: a lot people complaining they can't reach the list! I am happy
that my call for sharing the cost got so much feedback, But more
importantly The cinelerra server needs still some volunteer for
administration, thats vastly more important. When someone wants to do
this job I will lend a hand and to get used to it.