(cc-ing to sender, as the mailing list can lag several days!)

På Wed, 05 Mar 2014 17:31:30 +0100, skrev MGV-AV Linux <i...@bandshed.net>:

Hi,

I realize that CinelerraCV is in a real state of flux right now and there
is so much to do and too few to do it. My sincere thanks to Christian,
Raffa, Rebecca, Herman, Bhikkhu and any others I have missed doing their
best to pitch in and help.

:-)

I can't seem to get working GIT URLS to either Monty or Einar's branches
and would very much like to build and help test them.

Can you get to this?
http://git.cinelerra-cv.org/gitweb?p=einar/cinelerra.git;a=summary

Monty's branch in particular gives me all kinds of weird GIT authorization errors.

You mean the one hosted on xiph.org?
http://git.xiph.org/?p=users/xiphmont/cinelerraCV.git;a=summary

If nobody has time to fix them on the site itselfI would appreciate someone
replying to this email with current working links.

Sincere thanks, Glen MacArthur - AV Linux Maintainer

If you need some hand-holding you may hail the #cinelerra
IRC channel of the Freenode network.

--
Herman Robak