Robert Blayzor wrote: > David Freedman wrote: >> Is this possible? >> I can't seem to find any concise documentation >> that talks about L2VPN interworking support outside of 12.0S on >> 7200/12.2S or 12.2SB for that matter. > > > I'm not sure this is possible? You're xconnecting two different media > types? ATM to Ethernet, I thought that xconnect has to be the same > media types? I thought pw's must be like types. >
Yes, the interconnection of two different media types is known as "interworking", see http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios120/120newft/120limit/120s/120s26/fsinterw.htm for the docs. Dave. MKS wrote: > Well I was actually looking for the "pppoe-forwarding" command, but that > might work. > thanks for the info. > > cheers > MKS > > On 3/29/07, Tassos Chatzithomaoglou <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >> >> Hi, >> >> According to >> >> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5207/products_feature_guide09186a00801d2b1f.html >> it should have already been available since 12.2(28)SB. Are you referring >> to something else? >> >> -- >> Tassos >> >> >> MKS wrote on 29/3/2007 6:56 μμ: >> > Hello list >> > >> > Does someone know about the roadmap for the SB train for 7200/7300 >> > I'm missing the "PPPoE Relay over L2TP" feature from the 12.4-4 advanced >> > enterprise software. >> > >> > It's a shame because the SB software is a much better performance wish >> for >> > the BRAS functionality >> > >> > regards MKS >> > _______________________________________________ >> > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] >> > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp >> > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ >> > >> > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
