Is this possible? I can't seem to find any concise documentation that talks about L2VPN interworking support outside of 12.0S on 7200/12.2S or 12.2SB for that matter.
Have the following setup I am trying to make work. [CE1]---ATM--[PE1]--[P]--[PE2]--802.1q--[CE2] PE1/CE1 using PA-A3-OC3 and PE2/CE2 using PA-FE-TX all 7200/NPE-G1 running 12.2(31)SB3 CE1: ! int a1/0.100 point-to-point ip address 10.10.10.1 pvc 1/100 encapsulation aal5snap ! PE1: ! pseudowire-class FOO encapsulation mpls interworking ip ! int a1/0.100 pvc 1/100 l2transport encapsulation aal5snap xconnect <PE2> 100 pw-class FOO ! PE2: ! pseudowire-class FOO encapsulation mpls interworking ip ! interface FastEthernet1/0.100 encapsulation dot1q 100 xconnect <PE1> 100 pw-class FOO ! CE2: ! int FastEthernet1/0.100 encapsulation dot1q 100 ip irdp ip address 10.10.10.1 ! I can get packets through the pseudowire from CE2->CE1 but not in the other direction. Traffic is arriving at PE1 on the ATM interface, I can see it but its not having IP placed into the pseudowire, I can tell this by the send counters for VC not incrementing. This is most puzzling. 12.0(S) is most certainly not an option for us as we require IPv6 support for PE routers, If anybody has done this or can spot something obvious please do tell.. Many thanks, David Freedman _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
