>> hello,
>> 
>> 
>> I have following problem, i want my cisco 837 to reload after it 
>> is not able to ping a certain device. I know that you can achieve this
>> with "ip sla" and an "EEM applet". Well i spent hours of using the
>> software advisor on the cisco side and it looks like that the ip sla 
>> command
>> is not supported under the 800 platform. Does anybody know how to
>> solve this "problem" without using ip sla or probably does anybody know
>> an image that does support ip sla? 

>Which IOS version are you running? It's called "rtr" in earlier 
>versions, and the command syntax is subtly different.

that's an interesting hint, I use

C837 Software (C837-K9O3Y6-M), Version 12.3(11)YZ1

and the the "rtr" was replaced by "ip sla" in version 12.3(14)T.
hopefully it works with rtr, does anybody know if i can realize the 
mentioned
above?


thx

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to