Try adding these two lines to your configuration: no ip nat service sip tcp port 5060 no ip nat service sip udp port 5060
These might help by telling the router not to be "smart" with SIP packets. When you say intermittent, is it intermittent during a call, or intermittent between calls (i.e. one call is fine, the next is not). If it is call to call, are there any specifics, like numbers, trunks to other PBX's etc? Other than that I could suggest ensuring that you dont have any firewalls enabled, and if you do, turn them off and see if the issue persists, check ACLs, and finally add some static PAT forwards for port 5060 to the Asterisk box just to quote the obvious :-) ----- Original Message ----- From: "Anthony Cennami" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[email protected]> Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 9:37 AM Subject: [c-nsp] 1721 IOS 12.3(14)T2 - SIP/RTP one-way audio > I can't believe that I'm emailing this list for something so stupid...... > > I have a 1721 doing PAT for some VoIP (SNOM) phones connected to an Asterisk > (1.2.10) box. Customer experiences intermittent one-way audio on calls. > Blah blah -- it's nat. Yay for me. > > Does anybody have this router in a similar configuration, and have a working > solution? 12.4 has a nat option to open the SIP/RTP ports up, rather than > reject them and assign invalid ports, like this version is doing, but I'd > prefer a running configuration option. > > There's sure to be SOME solution available, that I'm just not up to date on, > rather than throwing a $50 Linksys that's known working with its particular > firmware/configuration. > > Normally I would include all the relevant debugs and what not, but this > problem is so stupid and trivial I'm hoping someone simply knows what I'm > talking about and has dealt with it before. > > Thanks, > > anthony > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
