I'm not sure about the 4.0 but in the 3.3, RDBMS was the only option for large imports (or other batch processing) apart from manually adding (or modifying) each account one at a time. You can create the CSV file from excel... bring everything into excel and save as csv... here's a good link on it... for ACS3.3 anyway.. not sure if 4 is the same... I need to upgrade myself someday soon... Dennis
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/access/acs_soft/csacs4nt/acs33/user/ag.htm On 5/15/07, omar parihuana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > Hi List, > > Currently, we're using a Free Linux RADIUS for AAA ( mainly for PPPoE user > authentication), Right now, we've bought a ACS Solution Engine, and we're > going to import a large number of users. I've read about RDBMS for this > task. In Linux enviroment text plain files allow load a large number of > users. I would like create an CSV file and ready, but how can I build the > CSV file? is it possible? RDBMS is suitable? I need only add/del/modify > user > accounts with their respective RADIUS-reply. Any sugestion will be very > useful for me! > > Thanks! > > -- > Omar E.P.T > ----------------- > Certified Networking Professionals make better Connections! > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
