Are you using scrambling on the circuit? Personally I've never had a DS3 work right without scrambling turned on. Check that and enable it on both ends, especially if all tests are ok but when data is running across it you get errors.
Juan C. Crespo R. wrote: > Dears > > I have one problem with one new Ds3 link, it always shows CRC errors > and this show controller output > > 11017 Line Code Violations, 5613 P-bit Coding Violation > 5360 C-bit Coding Violation > 887 P-bit Err Secs, 0 P-bit Sev Err Secs > 0 Sev Err Framing Secs, 0 Unavailable Secs > 901 Line Errored Secs, 887 C-bit Errored Secs, 0 C-bit Sev Err Secs > Total Data (last 1 15 minute intervals): > 11017 Line Code Violations, 5613 P-bit Coding Violation, > 5360 C-bit Coding Violation, > 887 P-bit Err Secs, 0 P-bit Sev Err Secs, > 0 Sev Err Framing Secs, 0 Unavailable Secs, > 901 Line Errored Secs, 887 C-bit Errored Secs, 0 C-bit Sev Err Secs > > It happens only against the router, using Protocol Analyzers > Equipment I always shows OK. > > Googling, I found a lot of forums writing about the issue and > advising to use one Cisco Ds3 Attenuator, but I can't find the Cisco Ds3 > Attenuator, so I'm thinking buy one * 75FP-XXX-2G BNC found on this URL > http://www.rf-attenuators-dividers-terminations-switches.com/JFW_75ohm_Fixed_Products.aspx > > * > > * Any Idea or comment will be appreciated.. > * > > * > JC > * > > ** > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
