Loc, I was experienced some bad problems when migrated to 4.1.1(23) from 3.3.11in ACS-SE. First, we are unable to upgrade the software. TAC was recommended reimage with 4.1 recovery disk. After the upgrade we are not able to make ip static configuration. To get up the server we are used a external dhcp server.
Last night, TAC publish a new one image 4.1.1(23) that fix the static ip configuration. We proceed upgrade TACACS Administration report don't work well. We need apply the one fix plus. To migrate data from data format 3.3 to 4.1 we was used a windows 2K server and ACS 3 and a 4.1 trial. All data was migrated. (users, groups, ndg, shell, administrative configuration, replication, etc.) The only caution.... If you use a external server down use the same ip address of production env. We will experience problems with AAA Server configuration in Network configuration. (you will need to exclude the temp. AAA). My only issue today is snmp. The snmpwalk broke with error. We are planed use migrate the authentication to a NDS solution in 2 weeks. Any one experienced problems in this? Att, Kratz On 5/17/07, Loc Pham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > Hello, > I migrate our test box ACS 3.1 windows platform to 4.1 ( with help from > TAC ). > Now, the million dollars question: Have anyone successfully do similar > thing and any additional test I need to do ? I would imagine spot checks > here and there ( +5000 users / ~ 500 groups ) but may be a more stuff I can > verify ? Thing may just work the way it is but who know ! > TIA, > Loc > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
