I've got the same thing on SUP720-3BXL running SRB. More like 90% cpu on average though.
Brad Peter Salanki wrote: > -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- > Hash: SHA1 > > I got problems with SRB when deployed to production. The BGP Router > process constantly eats ~70% cpu, versus 10% with SRA3. Same config, > doing a lot of ipv4 BGP, some ipv6 BGP, IPv4 Multicast BGP, and some > VPNv4. Haven't been able to reproduce it in lab. We are waiting for > SRB1 over here. I will order my first RSP next month though. > > Sincerely > > Peter Salanki > CTO > Bahnhof AB (AS8473) > www.bahnhof.se > Office: +46855577132 > Cell: +46709174932 > -- Brad Gould, Network Engineer Internode PO Box 284, Rundle Mall 5000 Level 3, 132 Grenfell Street, Adelaide 5000 P: 08 8228 2999 F: 08 8235 6999 [EMAIL PROTECTED]; http://www.internode.on.net/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
