On May 18, 2007, at 4:39 AM, Michael Robson wrote: > We have a core of 6500s running sup720s > with native IOS version 12.2(18)SXD4.
I would get that to the latest SXF if you can, or the latest SXE if 'F' blows up in your face. > all ports > that are a member of the same VLAN as the server receive the > traffic, almost > as if IGMP snooping is turned off or broken. I have shown that IGMP > snooping > is enabled using the slightly convoluted command (as per Cisco > docs) "sh ip > igmp int vlan 404 | inc global". It seems like there is not an igmp quering router on that vlan? You may want to verify that PIM is enabled on the router, or otherwise turn on the igmp querying feature on the switch. Furthermore, I believe the igmp snooping/flooding behavior (without a querying router) changed somewhere between SXD and SXF, as I seem to recall we got burned by that on the last upgrade. Dale _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
