Dear list, I'm trying to configure a PPPoE-connection according to the guide at http://tinyurl.com/yp2p58
This shouldn't be too much of an issue but for some reason, when it gets to the part of 'request-dialin' followed by the protocol selection, I get to pick everything but PPPoE - the option isn't there. Entering it nonetheless doesn't make the router complain: --------------------8<------------------------ Router(config)#vpdn enable Router(config)#vpdn-group 1 Router(config-vpdn)#request-dialin Router(config-vpdn-req-in)#protocol ? l2f Use L2F l2tp Use L2TP pptp Use PPTP Router(config-vpdn-req-in)#protocol pppoe Router(config-vpdn-req-in)# -------------------->8------------------------ After this, there isn't any 'group 1' showing up at all. Also, I'm using the FastEthernet4 (WAN-) interface for VLANs, which the reason for the need to use a switch-interface for the PPPoE client. This is supposed to work but I'm starting to wonder if the missing protocol is a bug or something along those lines. IOS used is c870-advsecurityk9-mz.124-4.T4.bin Did anyone ever run into similar issues? Thanks in advance and best regards, Sven -- Mit freundlichen Gruessen i. A. Sven Juergensen Fachbereich Informationstechnologie KielNET GmbH Gesellschaft fuer Kommunikation Preusserstr. 1-9, 24105 Kiel Telefon : 0431 / 2219-053 Telefax : 0431 / 2219-005 E-Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED] Internet: http://www.kielnet.de Geschaeftsfuehrer Eberhard Schmidt HRB 4499 (Amtsgericht Kiel) _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
