Vinny, On the 6500 BFD version 1 would be introduced in 12.2(18)SXH. Version 0 is available since 12.2(18)SXE. On 7600 it is available since 12.2(33)SRB (which is already out).
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/ps6017/products_feature_guid e09186a00803fbe87.html Arie -----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Vinny Abello Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 06:58 AM To: [email protected] Subject: [c-nsp] BFD 1 support for Catalyst 6500? I was looking through feature navigator and from what I can tell, the only IOS trains that support BFD 1 are the 12.4T line of code and pretty much only on the 7200/7301 routers. I was wondering if Cisco has planned support for BFD 1 on the Catalyst 6500's or any other platform. I'm not quite sure of the differences between version 0 and version 1, but I do know that the code on another vendor's product that I am trying to use only supports BFD 1... thereby making it incompatible with any code I can see on the Catalyst 6500 series if I want BFD to work. Cisco? In the meantime, I am checking with the other vendor for the possibility of BFD 0 support as well in hopes to have these devices speak BFD to each other successfully some day. _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
