On Mon, May 21, 2007 at 04:49:33PM -0700, Scott Granados wrote: > Hi all, I've done some googling and it didn't yield an answer so I'm hoping > someone here might know what's up, or not as the case may be. > I have a Cisco 2610XM with 1 T1 adapter, one ADSL and an nm1E2W. I > turned up the device and there was an IOS installed, I didn't note which one > but something in the 12.3's, and both cards worked fine. I then upgraded > to12.3-22 IP/FW/IDS/3des to add VPN functionality. After making this > upgrade the serial 0/1 device became serial 0/0 and there was no more ATM > interface available. I'm assuming I did not install the proper IOS but I > tried several with out success. Show logging didn't show any crashes. What > have I missed?
Generally, the "IP+" feature set is required for ADSL in 12.3 on the 26xxXM platform. If you go to IP/FW/IDS PLUS IPSEC 3DES, you'll have ADSL. The feature navigator has the feature sets. (cisco.com/go/fn/) You're looking for the ADSL - Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line Support feature. Its not in the straight 'IP' set, or 'IP/FW/IDS/3DES', but is in IP Base or any Plus image. _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
