No responses... eeek... I always get nervous that I am trying to do something so off book that no one will be able to help.
I suppose the relaying router doesn't matter. Does anyone have experience of ANY router running 12.4 relaying PPPoE to another router? ...Skeeve -----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Skeeve Stevens Sent: Tuesday, 29 May 2007 12:31 AM To: 'Cisco-nsp' Subject: [c-nsp] PPPoE Relay from 1811 to 7206VXR Hi guys, I've just spent most of the day trying to get an 1811 relay PPPoE calls to a central server, and I've failed miserably. I have established that the max number of sessions an 1811 can relay is 300. I do need some help from you wonderful people. Imagine the 1811(12.4) and 7206(12.2) are configless. Where do I start from? I assume the following: 1. 1811 can accept PPPoE calls 2. 1811 needs to make a l2tp tunnel to the 7206 which is already configured to accept PPPoE If anyone can assist that would be wonderful. The areas that are new to me on the 1811 in 12.4 - No idea how the new bba-group pppoe global works for pppoe dialin The basic scenario is about 30 * 1811's out in regional pops with between 20 and 200 clients on a layer 2 wireless network behind the 1811. The 1811 remote pops are all connected in an MPLS cloud which goes back to a central 7206vxr-npe400. The goal is to have the end user be able to pppoe into the 7200 some how. All assistance is welcome. .Skeeve -- Skeeve Stevens, RHCE [EMAIL PROTECTED] / www.skeeve.org Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 / skype://skeeve eintellego - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - www.eintellego.net -- I'm a groove licked love child king of the verse Si vis pacem, para bellum _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
