Following some more digging on cisco.com :


Indeed the non-G 2950s don't support anything more than 1500.

The 2950Gs do support up to 1530 but not up to full Jumbo frame size 

All the 2960s seem to support more than 1500 on all ports, with up to
Jumbo only for the Gig ports


Mark


> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mark Tinka [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
> Sent: 29 May 2007 00:10
> To: Gert Doering
> Cc: [email protected]; Mark Pace Balzan
> Subject: Re: [c-nsp] Large MTU on catalyst switch
> 
> On Monday 28 May 2007 22:50, Gert Doering wrote:
> 
> > Uh, admittedly I only I tried this on 2950G-<12/24> yet. 
> > As the 10/100-only models are a bit different, they might
> > or might not support 1530 - I can't say.
> 
> The 2950's (non-G) do not support jumbo frames. 
> 
> Mark.
> 
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to