Hi all,

I am having problems with a new trunk that I am setting up.  Here are the
details:

Switch A (vlans 1, 48) ----(transparent lan)-------Switch B (vlans 1,48)

I can ping devices on vlan 48 from one switch to the other, but not vlan 1.
I can see arp entries on Vlan 1 from the other side. (either switch)
VLANs are setup on both switches.

Switch A: (6509)

interface GigabitEthernet4/24
 switchport
 switchport trunk allowed vlan 1,48
 switchport mode trunk
 no ip address
 speed 1000
 duplex full
 no cdp enable
End


Switch B: (3560)
interface GigabitEthernet0/24
 switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q
 switchport trunk allowed vlan 1,48
 switchport mode trunk
 speed 1000
 duplex full
 no cdp enable
!

Any ideas why I cannot pass traffic on VLAN 1 but I can pass traffic on VLAN
48?

Thanks,
Jeff.

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to