Not a whole answer to your question. I'm not the best at this but below is what I have run into working with Netscreen to Cisco. The lifetime setting under crypto isakmp policy is 86400 (the default on the ASA's) where as netscreen it is 28800. I have had problems and had to change the setting on either device to match.
roger "I live my life one IP packet at a time, for that ten milliseconds or less I'm free" -----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of matthew zeier Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 3:21 PM To: [email protected] Subject: [c-nsp] cisco ios ipsec with netscreen? Has anyone setup an IPSEC VPN between a Cisco IOS router and a Netscreen box? I have some old pdf file that I can't seem to follow. _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
