We must have missed that throttle somehow.

Can anyone verify a SRB image?

I don't think it's worth  touching SXF at this stage.

On Wed, Jun 13, 2007 at 09:34:03AM +1000, Dale Shaw wrote:
> On 6/13/07, Kevin Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Except under 12.2(18)SXF9 (and recent SG and SE):
> 
> Yeah, I've just rolled out a bunch of new Cat65s running 12.2(18)SXF
> code and "no ip proxy-arp" (which I entered) appears in the running
> config, indicating (to me at least) that it's not a default setting.
> 
> Your test (sh int blah) is clearly "better". I was surprised to read
> that proxy ARP was no longer a default in 12.2(18)SXE.
> 
> cheers,
> Dale
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to