> > > > I recently moved from a 7500 platform to a 6500 platform and I am now > > having netflow issues. > > > > On the 7500 platform, the netflow flows used to have both source > > interface index and destination interface index, but since moving to > > the 6500 platform, the destination index is being set to zero. > > http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps708/products_configura > tion_guide_chapter09186a0080160a2b.html#wp1140099 says that dest-index > is always zero when PBR is being used, which seems to be the case: > > > Config: > > > interface GigabitEthernet4/1 > > ip policy route-map SET-DSCP-PEERING > > Please check the above link to see how to enable NDE on this platform, > netflow implementation on the Cat6k is quite different from the 7500..
Disabling the PBR has fixed the problem. Thanks Oli Another questions, whats a clean way of setting the DSCP bit without using policy-based routing? The only way I have found is by setting a rate-limit on the interface and using the transmit-dscp feature. Thanks :) _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
