50 miles east..........was trying not to drive ;-)

 

________________________________

From: heh heh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 1:50 PM
To: Voll, Scott
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] VTY locks on show commands

 

can you get to the console and reload there? It will then show you the
image it is loading.

Aaron

On 6/29/07, Voll, Scott < [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > wrote:

I have a router I just inherited that every time I telnet to it and 
issue a Show command it locks up.  Any idea what's causing it, and how
to fix it?



It's a 26xx and I don't know the IOS as I can't do a Show Ver.



Thanks



Scott 



PS.  I just rebooted it and that didn't fix it either.

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected] 
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ 

 

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to