Garry, You may want to take a look at this Cisco product:
Cisco Configuration Engine http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/netmgtsw/ps4617/index.htm l Arie -----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Garry Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 09:00 AM To: cisco-nsp Subject: [c-nsp] Larger scale router rollout tools? Hi, we will be required to go through some larger number of router rollout soon, I was wondering if there are any tools available to automate this? I will building some config template, with the (rather small number of) variables filled in by some simple script. I remember some ancient basic configs on CE-routers had TFTP download of configs by default, though the current ones (876 and the likes) have a basic config that doesn't really do much on itself ... I reckon I will be able to hack something up with expect etc. if nothing else suitable exists ... Tnx, -garry _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
