On Wed, Jul 04, 2007 at 06:32:16PM +0300, Saku Ytti wrote:
> On (2007-07-04 15:44 +0100), Stephen Wilcox wrote:
>
> > I take it you mean unicast frames with mac addresses that are currently
> > unknown to the switch on that port? In which case you cant limit it that
> > way.. but you have two options:
>
> In risk of repeating myself, you can rate-limit them on PFC3C platforms and
> you can block them completely in most platforms.

Hey,
 I thought we were talking of non-PFC platforms but I re-read and we havent
established what platform it is. In which case I would be wrong.

And yes you can block them (port block unicast) but I'm not sure if that was
what Vincent wanted as he was looking at rate-limit solutions.

Vincent? :)

Steve