>
> --- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>> New to Cisco world (which is why I ask advice here and not a sales rep
>> :->), I think I am going to want either a 7304-NSE-100, or 7604 with
>> Sup32, or would a 7200 NPE-G2 be more than capable?
>>
>> We are not in need of BGP as we have a single carrier, but this may
>> change
>> in time to come.
>
> So are you just using equal-cost multipath to spread across the 3 gig-e's
> presently? What do those "not long" ACL's look like?
>

We have one gige as in from carrier, a second goes to our DC lan and a 3rd
goes to our Govt colo room, I doubt a 3750 switch is what we need :)

as we are upgrading from a device nearing its limits, I want to plan for
well ahead now.

thanks






_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to