Hi Guys, is it a good idea to use the virtual mac adress feature in a failover configuration ? How is you experience with that ? I have PIX515E cluster with PIXos 7.2(2) . If I want to use that, should I always use the same virtuall mac addresses on all interfaces, or should every interface have a separate one ?
Thanks in advance, Ahmad -- Ahmad Cheikh-Moussa ISP-Technik NetUSE AG Dr.-Hell-Straße, 24107 Kiel, Germany Telefon: +49 431 2390 400 -- Telefax: +49 431 2390 499 Service: [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- http://NetUSE.DE/ Vorstand: Andreas Seeger (Vorsitz), Dr. Roland Kaltefleiter, Dr. Joerg Posewang Aufsichtsrat: Detlev Huebner (Vorsitz) Sitz der AG: Kiel, HRB 5358 USt.ID: DE156073942 Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen. Das unbefugte Kopieren dieser E-Mail oder die unbefugte Weitergabe der enthaltenen Informationen ist nicht gestattet. The information contained in this message is confidential or protected by law. Any unauthorised copying of this message or unauthorised distribution of the information contained herein is prohibited. _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
