We use an app called Version One, it is web based. I do not have much hands on with it however so I really can't give you much feedback.
Voll, Scott wrote: > It's off topic but I'm hoping someone can give a little input. > > > > We are looking for a Project Management suite. It needs to be able to: > > > > * Use multiple people on a single project. > * Log time for each person on the project. > * Be able to run multiple projects at the same time. > * Document what has been done on each step (and each person) of > the project. > * Reason for stopping a project at different steps of the project. > * Easy to use (as these are engineers ;-) > * Tie-ins to other applications a plus (ie. Outlook, exchange, > etc) > > > > Open to both commercial and open source. > > > > I would like personal thoughts on each product. Things you like and > things you don't. > > > > TIA > > > > Scott > > > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
