Hi,
I meet some difficulties to interpret the traps SNMP which I receive. For example here is a trap BGP: The cbgpBackwardTransition Event is generated when the 00 00 idle active I use snmptt for the capture of my traps. How can I interpreter in best the numerical values. Thanks for help Best regards, Sébastien DAVID Service réseaux Ecritel site de Clichy : 7-9, rue Petit 92582 Clichy Cedex Tél: 01.73.02.50.76 Fax: 01.47.56.04.48 Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Site web: <http://www.ecritel.fr/> www.ecritel.fr This message and any attachments (the "message") is intended solely for the addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender. Any use not in accord with its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited except formal approval. The internetcan not guarantee the integrity of this message. ECRITEL (and its subsidiaries) shall (will) not therefore be liable for the message if modified. --------------------------------------------- Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires et sont confidentiels. Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, merci de le detruire et d'en avertir immediatement l'expediteur. Toute utilisation de ce message non conforme a sa destination, toute diffusion ou toute publication, totale ou partielle, est interdite, sauf autorisation expresse. L'internet ne permettant pas d'assurer l'integrite de ce message, ECRITEL (et ses filiales) decline(nt) toute responsabilite au titre de ce message, dans l'hypothese ou il aurait ete modifie _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
