Hi all, I am trying to configure bridging via t1 on two cisco 2600's sitting back to back. Here is a brief outline of what I am trying to accomplish:
Router A: FE 0/0: 1.2.3.4/24 (publicly routable) S0/0: encapsulation frame relay S0/0.1 ptp: 172.20.0.1/30 dlci 100 S0/0.2 ptp: 5.6.7.8/30 (peering address) dlci 101 bridge-group 2 Router B: FE 0/0: no ip - bridged ethernet connection - bridge-group 2 S0/0: encapsulation frame relay S0/0.1 ptp: 172.20.0.2/30 dlci 100 bridge-group 1 S0/0.2 ptp: unnumbered - bridged to ethernet bridge-group 2 PC: ETH: 5.6.7.9/30 connected to Router B FE 0/0. My serial and sub interfaces come up. I am able to ping from Router A to 172.20.0.2, and ping from Router B to 172.20.0.1. I cannot however ping from the PC at 5.6.7.9 to Router A 5.6.7.8. I can see the routes being installed in router A for both interfaces (0.1 and 0.2). Can someone tell me what step I am missing to forward the packets on Router B from the FE 0/0 interface and have them go across S0/0.2 to hit Router A on S0/0.2? Here are the relevant configs: Router A config: hostname RouterA ! ip cef ! frame-relay switching ! interface FastEthernet0/0 ip address 1.2.3.4 255.255.255.0 duplex auto speed auto bridge-group 1 ! interface Serial0/0 no ip address encapsulation frame-relay IETF no fair-queue bridge-group 1 ! interface Serial0/0.1 point-to-point ip address 172.20.0.1 255.255.255.252 frame-relay interface-dlci 100 bridge-group 1 ! interface Serial0/0.2 point-to-point ip address 5.6.7.8 255.255.255.252 frame-relay interface-dlci 101 ! bridge 1 protocol ieee bridge 2 protocol ieee ################################ Router B config: hostname RouterB ! frame-relay switching ! interface Ethernet0/0 no ip address bridge-group 2 ! interface Serial0/0 no ip address encapsulation frame-relay IETF no fair-queue frame-relay intf-type dce bridge-group 1 ! interface Serial0/0.1 point-to-point ip address 172.20.0.2 255.255.255.252 frame-relay interface-dlci 100 bridge-group 1 ! interface Serial0/0.2 point-to-point frame-relay interface-dlci 101 bridge-group 2 ! bridge 1 protocol ieee bridge 2 protocol ieee ################################ PC is set to 5.6.7.9/30. Thanks, Jeff _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
