It doesn't support - you have to get a separate module for that.
On 8/10/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > I am pretty sure it doesn't include the ACL manager. That functionality > was moved into CSM, I believe. I may be wrong. > > -- > Regards, > > Jason Plank > CCIE #16560 > e: [EMAIL PROTECTED] > > -------------- Original message -------------- > From: Ian MacKinnon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > > > Hi All, > > > > It's a while since I looked at Cisco Works. > > > > I am considerigf LMS 3.0, does it still include the Access List Manager > > functionality? > > I am finding it hard to find reasonable documentation. > > I have downloaded the eval copy, but not had the chance to find a server > > to install it on. > > > > Thanks > > -- > > > > This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and > intended > > solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are > addressed. > > If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. Any > > offers or quotation of service are subject to formal specification. > > Errors and omissions excepted. Please note that any views or opinions > > presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not > > necessarily represent those of Lumison, nplusone or lightershade ltd. > > Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for > the > > presence of viruses. Lumison, nplusone and lightershade ltd accepts no > > liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. > > > > -- > > -- > > Virus scanned by Lumison. > > _______________________________________________ > > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
