You can try "show controllers gigabitethernet x/y -- Tassos
Robert Boyle wrote on 17/8/2007 2:20 πμ: > I have a 7206VXR with NPE-G2 with 3 SFPs at a remote location. I am > trying to get info from the SFPs to make sure they are the correct > type. Is there a command like: > > sho idprom int g2/9 > > which can be used on the 7200? I have tried Google and Cisco's sites > without much luck. This is what I am looking for: > > Vendor Name : FINISAR CORP. Vendor OUI : 0x0 0x90 > 0x65 Vendor PN : FWDM-1519-7D-47 Vendor rev : > A CC_BASE : 0xD0 > > Something like that anyway. Thanks! > > -Robert > > Tellurian Networks - Global Hosting Solutions Since 1995 > http://www.tellurian.com | 888-TELLURIAN | 973-300-9211 > "Well done is better than well said." - Benjamin Franklin > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
