Hi Brett,

On 9/6/07, Brett Looney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Does anyone have a place where I can get resources for the 646-058 (Cisco
> Lifecycle Services Advanced Routing and Switching) exam?

If a Cisco Press book that covers this stuff doesn't exist (I haven't
checked), you could try:

- the Cisco Press CCDA self study book (it covers the PPDIOO
methodology in some detail)
- CCO documents on Cisco's design methodology (I assume they exist)
- Cisco Partner eLearning Connection (sometimes they have material on
some of these more obscure exams) -- if you work for a Cisco partner
or have some other way of accessing PEC site.

Is this exam part of a larger certification, a requirement of a
partner specialisation, or are you just a sick and twisted individual?

Good luck! It looks like the sort of material that would cause me to
prop my eyes open with matchsticks :-)

cheers,
Dale
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to