Has anyone ever gotten a 7200 chassis S/N as reported by 'sh inv' to match up with rear label?
----- Original Message ---- From: Arnold Nipper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [email protected] Sent: Thursday, September 6, 2007 1:10:47 PM Subject: Re: [c-nsp] Extracting serial numbers from Show techs On 06.09.2007 18:52 William F. Maton Sotomayor wrote > On Thu, 6 Sep 2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: > >> I use this for a Catalyst 6509 & little switch. >> >> OID Chassis serial number : .1.3.6.1.2.1.47.1.1.1.1.11.1 >> OID Cards serial number and type : .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.5.1.3.1.1 > > It's a good point. I have come across some scripts that will take the > output of "show inventory" as well, but I'm not sure what IOS versions and > platforms support that command. > Everfything >= 12.3(4)T should support this command. Arnold -- Arnold Nipper / nIPper consulting, Sandhausen, Germany email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] phone: +49 6224 9259 299 mobile: +49 172 2650958 fax: +49 6224 9259 333 _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
