It looks like the problem may be specific to 12.4(15)T1 or a release 
around the same time.  On Kevin Graham's advice I downgraded to 
12.4(9)T.  The problem went away.  I'll try various other releases in 
between 9 and 15 to see how they behave.

Justin


Justin Shore wrote:
> I'm working on a CoPP implementation in the lab.  I've got a pair of 
> 2811s running 12.4(15)T1 on each.  I've only implemented CoPP on one of 
> them so far.  The config is fairly simple:
> 
> I can't find any bugs related to CoPP on Cisco's site.  Any ideas why 
> the router keeps crashing?  It would appear that CoPP is working fine 
> until I try to modify the config related to it; then it crashes.  The 
> config seems to be fairly simple.  Am I not configuring the router 
> correctly?

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to