Sorry folks!  I see now that it is up to, but not including 32 and
beyond.  I will endeavor to drink a reasonable amount of coffee before
posting again!

Mike

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Pete Templin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 8:44 AM
> To: Michael K. Smith - Adhost
> Cc: [email protected]
> Subject: EOS/EOL on 12.0(up to 31)S Was: [c-nsp] EOS/EOL on 12.0.(up
to
> 32)S
> 
> Michael K. Smith - Adhost wrote:
> > Hello All:
> >
> > I'm curious if one of the Cisco folks could provide a little insight
> > into the announcement of EOS/EOL on the 12.0S train.  Right now
> 12.0.32
> > is the highest release and it's the terminus in the announcement.
Is
> > there going to be a 12.0.39 that is supported, or is this a warning
> shot
> > across the bow that the entire GSR line is going EOS/EOL as well?
> 
> Don't scare me like that...they didn't EOS/EOL the train, they
> EOS/EOLed
> all releases prior to the current one, and refer to later releases as
> well.  Granted, I'd have preferred them to leave 12.0(27)S alone for a
> while longer, but it will stay for 4 years.
> 
> pt
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to