Hello, I'm attempting to rate-limit an interface VLAN on my Catalyst 6509 w/sup2 (IOS 12.2). At first I tried a policy-map, but I get an error when I try to apply the policy-map in the output direction:
MQC features are not supported in output direction for this interface I tried it the other way by using the rate-limit command on the int vlan, but that doesn't seem to be working at all. If I do a sh int vlan 651 rate-limit, I would expect to see conformed and exceed packets but there are not. It's for a 10Mbps MOE service so I don't have a physical interface to apply this to- just the int vlan. Does anyone have an idea of what I can do to police or rate-limit this interface? Thanks. Below is the int config: Rate-limiting: interface Vlan651 ip address 172.17.17.3 no ip redirects no ip proxy-arp rate-limit input 5242880 262144 262144 conform-action transmit exceed-action drop rate-limit output 5242880 262144 262144 conform-action transmit exceed-action drop policy map: class-map match-all Cust01 match any policy-map vlan-651 class Cust01 police cir 5242500 bc 262144 be 262144 conform-action transmit exceed-action drop violate-action drop interface Vlan651 ip address 172.17.17.3 no ip redirects no ip proxy-arp service-policy input vlan-651 _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
