It may be possible. Ive used the following configuration example a couple of times to hand out IPs from a DHCP server to PPTP VPN clients:
ip dhcp-server 192.168.0.1 ! interface Virtual-Template1 peer default ip address dhcp ! In this example the DHCP server sits on the same subnet as the router. If your DHCP server is on a different subnet this may not work. The best thing I can say is give it a try and see how it goes. Tom ----- Original Message ----- From: "Duracom Lists" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[email protected]> Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 6:17 AM Subject: [c-nsp] PPPoE and DHCP > This is my first post on this list. > > I have a Cisco 7206vxr Router which I am using to terminate DSL connections > on my ATM DS3 via PPPoE. I have everything setup and working properly, but > I am wanting to use my DHCP server instead of using the IP Pool on the cisco > router. Is this possible? I am including my current config as it pertains > to the DSL connections. > > > aaa new-model > aaa authentication ppp default local group radius aaa authorization network > default group radius aaa accounting network default wait-start group radius > > > vpdn enable > ! > vpdn-group 1 > accept-dialin > protocol pppoe > virtual-template 1 > > > > interface ATM1/0.34 point-to-point > description Connection <=> DSL Customer > no ip redirects > no ip unreachables > no ip proxy-arp > no ip mroute-cache > pvc 2/34 > oam-pvc manage > encapsulation aal5snap > protocol pppoe > > interface Virtual-Template1 > ip unnumbered Loopback1 > peer default ip address pool testpool > ppp authentication pap > > > > > Thanks, > > > K > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
