Hi Justin, thanks for the quick reply. We're doing both. So throughput must
be stable for a cisco switch and also when
its stacked.

regards,
chris

On 10/23/07, Justin M. Streiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> On Tue, 23 Oct 2007, Dracul wrote:
>
> > I am looking into switch backbone design for video systems. I am
> concerned
> > of the throughput quality of a cisco switch.
> > shall I consider the switching fabric or the switch backplane for this
> one?
> > definitely I am looking for the quality of the video
> > feed from an internal server. Users would be about 200+ over at the same
> > time.
>
> Are you delivering video using unicast, multicast, or both?
>
> jms
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to