I found this one http://7200emu.hacki.at/

 -Azher

 Nicholas Weaver wrote:    http://www.internetworkexpert.com/  Nicholas
Weaver [EMAIL PROTECTED] m: 817-914-6166 -----Original Message-----  
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Phil Bedard Sent:
Wednesday, October 24, 2007 12:46 PM To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Cc:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [email protected] Subject: Re: [c-nsp]
Dynagen  internetexperts? I believe has good dynagen config files for use
with   some of their practice labs.  It works really well, the only issue
  with using it for a full lab scenario is the lack of ethernet
switching and the features found on those devices.  Phil  On Oct 24, 2007,
at 11:00 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:            Hi,  I just cleared
my ccie written for r&s and now preparing for the using dynagen. 
However i was thinking how others are using dynagen for their lab
preparation, some thoughts on effective utilization and what can   done
out of it, and sharing net files will be helpful.  Thnx -Azher    
_______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list 
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at
http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
_______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list 
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at
http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
_______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list 
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at
http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/



_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to