They do have a DPT but you wont get OC12 on it. The 7200 just can't do that much. The card will allow and OC12 through it.
Aaron On 10/25/07, Hyunseog Ryu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- > Hash: SHA1 > > > I don't think Cisco has POS OC12 card for 72xx series. > Though they have DPT OC12 card for 72xx series. > > Hyun > > Natambu Obleton wrote: > > I need to upgrade my backbone from OC-3 to OC-12. Is there a POS OC-12 > > card for the 72xx series? If I have to upgrade to 73xx or something then > > I might as well look at juniper right? Recommendations? Thanks. > > > > > > > > > > > > Natambu Obleton > > > > Network Engineer > > > > FastTrack Communications > > > > [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > > > > (970) 247-3366 office > > > > (970) 247-2426 fax > > > > > > > > _______________________________________________ > > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > > > > > > -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- > Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (MingW32) > Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org > > iD8DBQFHISoGZkEzJIVS03MRAtx1AKCa2Gn6+6uKW+NgGt9Dcqqiix8AeQCgtDph > AQjI2GPRdUTP/OpMVi4QbpI= > =OpqE > -----END PGP SIGNATURE----- > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
