Does anyone know where we can get the uBR924 code at? I tried download from the EoL product page but the target page is missing. I've found a number of releases from 12.1 through 12.3 for various uBR900 series devices but none say 924. I'm not familiar enough with the product line to say is a 920 or 925 run the same code.
We have 1 uBR924 that someone bought in the past for testing on our plant. It hasn't been used in years but we thought we'd dust it off and see if it still works. Perhaps we could get diagnostic details out of it to help troubleshoot plant issues or find some other use for it. On a related note, does Cisco still make a CM or have they bowed out to Moto and their 5100 series CMs? We run Moto CMs and Arris MTAs. Thanks Justin _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
