Some of the VSS1440 data sheets now refer to: "WS-C6509-V-E E-Series 9-slot vertical chassis"
Can't find any data sheets on this chassis yet though. Tim:> On Nov 3, 2007 9:52 AM, John Exum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Panduit makes a cabinet that does that. Their name for it is the Net-Access > Cabinet. The one I have been looking at is the model cn1 or cn2. There is > an exhaust duct for 6509s and 6513s that go with the cabinet. Panduit's > catalog says it it recognized by Cisco. > > Chattsworth Products (CPI) also has a product that does the same thing. It > is the N-Terra cabinet. I am not able to connect to the website and verify > the spelling of Terra. It may be with just one 'r'. There are several > cabinets in that line for specialty uses. > > John > > > > > On 11/2/07, Justin Shore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > > > Does anyone know where the NEB 6509 is in its lifecycle? Is there a -E > > model coming out in the future? Is this a viable way to go just to get > > front to rear airflow? I've been told about the cabinets designed to > > route air to the front and rear for the normal side discharge chassis > > but I can't find a link to it now. I was thinking that the 6509-E > > chassis was recommended over the NEB chassis but I don't recall why. > > Thoughts? This is for a data center application. We, the SP, run 7600s. > > > > Thanks > > Justin > > > > > > _______________________________________________ > > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > > > > > > -- > > John L. Exum > Network Manager > Harding University > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
