Hi! I have two questions regarding callmanager express 4.2. Is it possible to block calls from one specific dn, if the destination is not local connected. For example the user can talk to other collegues, but not to the PSTN user.
The other thing is, I'am not really sure, but with callmanager express, I do not have ccmuser pages. Is that correct ? Only the admin cam configure speed-dials and fastdials, correct ? Thanks in advance, Ahmad -- Ahmad Cheikh-Moussa ISP-Technik NetUSE AG Dr.-Hell-Straße, 24107 Kiel, Germany Telefon: +49 431 2390 400 -- Telefax: +49 431 2390 499 Service: [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- http://NetUSE.DE/ Vorstand: Andreas Seeger (Vorsitz), Dr. Roland Kaltefleiter, Dr. Joerg Posewang Aufsichtsrat: Detlev Huebner (Vorsitz) Sitz der AG: Kiel, HRB 5358 USt.ID: DE156073942 Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen. Das unbefugte Kopieren dieser E-Mail oder die unbefugte Weitergabe der enthaltenen Informationen ist nicht gestattet. The information contained in this message is confidential or protected by law. Any unauthorised copying of this message or unauthorised distribution of the information contained herein is prohibited. _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
