On Thu, 2007-11-15 at 11:40 -0500, Adam Greene wrote: > I can't establish the BGP session. Both sides are in active state, but > won't go further. > > The PE ATM interface is configured as IP unnumbered pointing to > Loopback 0. The CE BGP neighbor thus points to the PE Loopback IP > address. The PE BGP neighbor points to the IP address assigned to the > CE Dialer (a /32 from the /23 block on the PE Loopback).
Can you ping from PE-loopback to CE-address? > I saw that the CE was reporting that the external BGP neighbor is not > directly connected, so I issued "neighbor A.B.C.D > disable-connected-check" to no avail. I would've guessed "disable-connected-check" would do it, since there's only one hop. But have you tried "ebgp-multihop", just for the fun of it? > Has anyone else successfully established BGP over PPPoEoA before? Can't say I have, no, but I don't see why it couldn't be done. :-) Regards, Peter Rathlev _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
