It's UDP, and I don't believe acknowledged any higher up.  So would it
be possible to make the destination a directed broadcast address,
assuming your collectors are (or could be) on the same subnet? 

Chuck 

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gordon Bezzina
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2007 9:46 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [c-nsp] Forwarding Netflow traffic to multiple collectors



Hi,

I am running 12.2SRB on my 7600s and I currently need to export
Netflow to 3 collectors. Obviously I cannot because the IOS only
Supports upto 2 collectors.

Now, I have heard that there is a Linux solution that can transparently,
Forward netfow to multiple collectors. Anybody is using it and can
advise
Me about it?

Thanks in advance
Regards
Gordon


_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to