I'd like to thank everyone as well. As a side note, I wanted to thank Rodney personally. He makes me still believe in Cisco and I feel like I still have a grip on the old school days of good people caring over there.
Thanks!!!! tv ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jared Mauch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[email protected]> Sent: Monday, December 31, 2007 12:07 PM Subject: Re: [c-nsp] Thanks again Rodney! > On Mon, Dec 31, 2007 at 09:31:11AM -0500, Richard Golodner wrote: >> Thank you again for keeping C-NSP up and running for another year. >> This is the best list for sharing ideas and helping one another out with >> our >> Cisco quandaries. Hats off to you Jared. Happy New Year! > > Everyone is very welcome. Glad it remains active and focused > on technical issues. My great thanks go to Rodney Dunn there at Cisco > and the excellent job he does answering questions and being a face for > all of Cisco. He's has an unmeasurable impact on the value of Cisco > products by supporting everyone here and reading/answering all your > questions. He is the true star. All I do is make the mail keep > flowing. > > - Jared > > -- > Jared Mauch | pgp key available via finger from [EMAIL PROTECTED] > clue++; | http://puck.nether.net/~jared/ My statements are only > mine. > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
