Yep I agree with you. I will seek a proper explanation from the provider.

Many thanks,

Aaron.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Roland Dobbins
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 11:59 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] Scheduling daily reload


On Jan 2, 2008, at 10:55 AM, Aaron R wrote:

> The only reason the reboot is required is because the device is  
> unreachable
> via in band management.

Yes, but I'm wondering -what causes this-, because it isn't normal.

;>

Not trying to bug you, just pointing out that this kind of thing isn't  
considered acceptable by most, and that the proffered explanation from  
the upstream doesn't make much sense, that's all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Roland Dobbins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> // 408.527.6376 voice

        Culture eats strategy for breakfast.

            -- Ford Motor Company


_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to