On Tue, Jan 01, 2008 at 09:59:55PM -0800, Peter Alfred-Adekeye wrote:
> All, 
> 
> Within the last hour, we have been experiencing a bug in our 
> mail-servers that is causing multiple copies of unwarranted Pingsta 
> invitations to be sent out. We ask that you please bear with us as we 
> investigate the root cause of this issue.
> 
> We apologize profusely for any inconvenience this may cause you. 

I think you're missing the point. A single copy of your unsolicited spam 
to the users of this list is unwarranted, to say nothing of multiple 
copies. I know I and others have been receiving these e-mails from you for 
some time, but at least now we know which list you're spamming.

Jared, how about that banhammer? :)

-- 
Richard A Steenbergen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       http://www.e-gerbil.net/ras
GPG Key ID: 0xF8B12CBC (7535 7F59 8204 ED1F CC1C 53AF 4C41 5ECA F8B1 2CBC)
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to