I'm not sure how QinQ can help here, but L2TPv3 yes. http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios124/124cg/hwan_c/hl2tpv3.htm#wp1045845
David On 1/9/08, Andrew Gristina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > You can also look at QinQ tunneling. But really that just extends the > pain. It might be more worth your time to deal with the flat layer 2 > network. > > On Jan 8, 2008 5:47 PM, Geyer, Nick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > Hi Everyone, > > > > > > > > I am hoping someone can help me out here. We have an old legacy network > > which is just a flat L2 network across multiple sites connected by > > fibre. For various reasons this fibre will no longer be available for > > use, so I need to find another way to keep this L2 network intact. There > > is a routed network between all the buildings, so I am hoping there is > > some sort of bridge scenario to carry this L2 traffic across. > > > > > > > > My plan at the moment was to connect these l2 switches at the sites into > > a 2811 at each site which in turn will be connected into the routed > > network. So basically I am after a way to bridge this l2 network across > > the 2811's/routed network. > > > > > > > > Any help would be extremely appreciated. > > > > > > > > Regards, > > > > > > > > Nikolas Geyer. > > > > _______________________________________________ > > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
