You win.
-----Original Message----- From: "Leonardo Gama Souza" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 17:52:45 To:"Howard Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[email protected]> Subject: [c-nsp] RES: Router uptime, can you beat it? Ok...I have one IGS running smoothly for 16 years: IGS-BX Software, Version 8.3(0.15), ROUTER SOFTWARE Copyright (c) 1986-1991 by cisco Systems, Inc. Compiled Wed 14-Aug-91 15:25 by mlb System Bootstrap, Version 4.3(0.6), ROUTER SOFTWARE igs uptime is 16 years, 8 weeks, 5 days, 10 hours, 28 minutes System restarted by reload System image file is unknown, booted via tftp from 10.0.230.11 cisco IGS (68020) processor (revision I) with 4096K/512K bytes of memory. Processor board serial number 00043854 DDN X.25 software. Bridging software. 1 Ethernet/IEEE 802.3 interface. 1 Serial network interface. 16K bytes of non-volatile configuration memory. Configuration register is 0x0 Can you beat it now? No, no, I am just kidding... :) -----Mensagem original----- De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Em nome de Howard Jones Enviada em: terça-feira, 29 de janeiro de 2008 21:26 Para: Ben Steele; [email protected] Assunto: Re: [c-nsp] Router uptime, can you beat it? Ben Steele wrote: > Anyone got anything currently running longer? > > router uptime is 4 years, 10 weeks, 5 days, 9 hours, 13 minutes > System returned to ROM by power-on > System restarted at 14:27:52 ACDT Fri Nov 14 2003 > System image file is "flash:c2600-js-mz.122-17a.bin" > > cisco 2620 (MPC860) processor (revision 0x102) with 61440K/4096K bytes > of memory. > I know it's heretical but I have a Nortel ASN in a dark corner of the network with at least 5 years of uptime. Sadly it also has a BayRS bug which means the uptime counter breaks after about 280 days or so. Currently it claims to have been up for -17 days. _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
