> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:cisco-nsp-
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Aaron R
> Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 1:51 AM
> To: 'Gabor Ivanszky'; [email protected]
> Subject: Re: [c-nsp] SNMP traffic monitoring / alerting
>
> Hi Guys,
>
> I am not interested on being alerted when certain traffic rates are
> exceeded. What I am interested in is how much data is being transferred
> inbound on our gateway router per month.
>
> I am using cacti with the thold plugin but its kind of dodgy in terms of
> setting when you would like to monitor and reset the stats. Does anyone have
> experience with Thold in cacti?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Aaron.

The best place for answers to Cacti questions are their very active forums:

http://forums.cacti.net

-evt
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to